The Littmann® Model 3200 features state-of-the-art sound sensor and proprietary Ambient Noise Reduction (ANR) technology that cancels out on average 85% of ambient background noise. 3M™ Littmann® Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips provide a comfortable fit and tighter seal from ambient noise.
Proprietary Ambient Noise Reduction Technology cancels out 85% of ambient background noise without eliminating critical body sounds
Acoustic Seal Eartips and Tubing provide a comfortable fit and excellent acoustic seal from ambient noise entering through tubing and eartip connections
State-of-the-Art Sound Sensor provides a life-like 3M™ Littmann® sound experience similar to a high-end cardiology stethoscope
Frictional Noise Reduction Technology help reduce handling noises compared to earlier electronic stethoscopes
Up to 24X Sound Amplification provides extra listening power; may be helpful when heart lung or body sounds are especially faint; when a patient is obese; or when a patient's clothing restricts your listening experience
- Easy-to-Operate Controls
- Easy to operate - menu button brings you to screen-guided commands to operate recording and Bluetooth® features
- Occupation: Anesthesiologist Cardiologist Emergency Physician EMT/EMS Family Practitioner Internist Medical Student Nurse Pediatrician Physician Respiratory Specialist Veterinarian
- Length: 27 inches
- Shows when Bluetooth® transmission is active
- Indicates remaining battery life
- Stays in battery-saving sleep mode until you start your next auscultation; uses one AA battery and is compatible with lithium batteries if additional battery life is required.
Compact USB 2.0 Bluetooth adapter for wireless connection to PC included.
FREE! Zargis® StethAssist™ Heart and Lung Sound Visualization Software included
Helps you visualize heart and lung sounds to enhance the auscultation process and help hone your skills.
[Click for user manual/product sheet]"